Thursday, April 26, 2007

Trendsetter

Jack is a trendsetter. When school started last September Jack used to fight me to wear his hair "flat", which means he would like to part it on the side and comb it over. I had to explain to him that his double colic does not allow for a good-looking comb over. Although he fought me, I continued to buck the system and spike his hair. As of today, 4 of the 5 boys in the class are now wearing their hair spiked. Why? Because Jack does. The other mother's tell me that their boys want to wear belts like Jack, wear daddy shirts like Jack and have their hair spiked like Jack. The latest boy to join the spiked hair trend told his mother that he would also like to have a baby brother and baby sister just like Jack. I offered the mother Ben and Lauren for the weekend so that her little boy could have a taste of twins, but she declined. Wimp!

No comments: