Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pain In The Ass

Ben has been nothing but a pain in the ass lately. Not just my ass, but everyone's ass. Lauren who is always up for an ultimate fight baby style has even been telling him to go away. It could be because my PITA tolerance level is down since I am still not feeling well. But, the most likely reason for Ben's sunny disposition turning cloudy is the horrendous diaper rash the poor kid has. He literally has a pain in the ass. I have been using some hand-me-down diapers from a neighbor. It seems that the mommy set finds great joy in handing down diapers when their youngest is finally potty trained. She gave them to me with a look of pity in her eye. I am a Pampers girl, but I will never refuse free diapers. Unfortunately, the free diapers were Luvs. I have been using them for about 3 days and today Ben's behind actually started bleeding. Lauren is having her share of problems too. She isn't bleeding, but she has some very strange red dots all over her...well, let's just say it isn't her butt. I put them back in the Pampers and we will see if everything clears up. Let's just call it an experiment. I haven't thrown the Luvs away just in case my theory proves false.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Can diapers do that??? I so don't want to come across as one of those granola moms and say "this is why they need to wear cloth diapers", but that's a little frightening that it could have that sort of affect on their soft little skin...
poor baby...