Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sick Day

Who do I call when I want to call in sick? My allergies are terrible this time of year! This is the only bad thing about North Texas. I actually had a dream a couple of nights ago that Travis was transferred to Illinois (no offense) and I was pissed! It was one of those dreams that seemed so real that I woke up being pissed. I have decided that I will never live any further north than Texas. I may have to deal with allergies, but at least I don't have to do snow. Native Texans think that we have snow on occasion. They just don't know what snow is. I told Jack this morning that he was going to need to help me out and be the mommy until my Claritan kicked in. He looked at me very seriously and said "I am not going to be able to be the mommy, I am not a girl, I can be the daddy if that will help” Well, that isn't as good as the mommy, but I guess that will do...sorry Trav!

1 comment:

Misty said...

well... and along with the snow you would still have allergies! When i moved up here (to michigan) i was thrown into the worst allergy hell imaginable (for me.)

what i am wondering, do they have allergy sufferers in Hawaii?