Monday, April 9, 2007

Deja Vu

I ironed two little linen dress shirts, two little pairs of khaki pants and a little dress. Then I loaded three naked babies and three perfectly pressed outfits into the car. I have done this before; I should have learned my lesson! I made an appointment over a week ago to have Leslie take the kids picture. After driving an hour I arrived at the Target portrait studio and Leslie wasn't there. The girl that was there wanted me to reschedule. I should have, but I didn't. I already had an hour drive time and an hour preparing the kids involved, there was no turning back. Needless to say the pictures were terrible. The babies cried and Jack was bored. It is official; we won't have pictures of the kids smiling in their Easter clothes. This blog is the only proof that I will have that my children were actually happy!

I really felt as though I had endured enough pain for one day. Apparently, Ben thought I could handle a little more. Lauren has taught Ben one of her tricks. Ben had his diaper off in his crib. Why me? Unfortunately, Ben does not have the same constipation problem Lauren does, if you know what I mean. I think I could make millions by developing a diaper that babies cannot take off. Perhaps something that requires the Tot Locs used on kitchen cabinets. I will keep you posted on my patent!

No comments: