Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Votes Are In!

I tried the brownies with carrots and spinach today. The consistency isn't what you would expect from a brownie, but the flavor wasn't bad. Jack and Lauren gobbled theirs up; chalk one up for mommy! Ben didn't eat much of his, but I am not sure he is a good judge, as he hasn't been eating much of anything lately. Tomorrow we are having friends over; I will try the remaining brownies out on their kids and let you know the results. I will also be making the quesadillas with butternut squash for the kids. I am eagerly anticipating the results of my deception!

2 comments:

Crystal D said...

Interesting! I think I am going to have to pick that book up, I can't resist.

Lisa said...

I ordered "The Sneaky Chef", a similar book yesterday off of Amazon. I too am excited to try it out. Were the recipes easy to make?