Sunday, October 7, 2007

Laurenisms

Dino Whore = dinosaur
Ben Jim = Benjamin
Wa Shit = Wash it
Punk him = pumpkin
Dogga = doggy
Bless you mama = I sneezed
Wanit Now = I want it now...make that yesterday
Fuck it = bucket
Happy day = Happy Birthday
Cock = clock or watch
Bapa = grandpa
In the ho = give me five, on the side, in the hole...
ho it mama = hold me
sardi = sorry
cream on it mama = put lotion on me
Wuv you = I love you
You Reddy? = Are you ready? I am about to do something I consider great and you better be watching!
Dooby, Dooby where art you? = Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

Using this guide you will be able to carry on conversations with Lauren without confusion. She really is a nice girl and doesn't swear...I will admit her older brother taught her to say "stupid", but that is it for naughty words. I am sorry to say she has taught Benny to use many of these words too.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Out of the mouths of babes! That is too funny..only because I have so been there!

www.laughtoomuch.com said...

lol. Too cute !!!

Crystal D said...

oh I wish I would have thought to write these things down when Madeline and Amelia were first talking.

Lisa said...

Lauren's got the mouth of a trucker!!!