Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A+

Okay, so we don't actually get grades in photography class, but my teacher really liked one of my macro pictures. I borrowed my friend Anne's lens and shot this picture right before class. My teacher did feel the need to call me out about doing my homework at the last minute, but he was impressed with my lighting. Also, for the record anyone who voted for photo C of the holding hands my teacher agrees with you.

I chose this cork because it is one of our favorite wineries in Sonoma, that and they make great wine!

The other photo I turned in tonight was of this weed that has been sprouting up in our grass. I like how the center is in focus and the petals drift out of focus.

Next week, action. That shouldn't be too hard since I live with three kids between the ages of 2 and 4!

No comments: