Thursday, October 11, 2007

That's Enough Of That...I'm A Cat In A Hat

Jack: Mom, I don't want to be The Cat In The Hat for Halloween
Me: Why not?
Jack: Because he makes a mess and gets the kids in trouble.
Me: He doesn't get the kids in trouble because he cleans up his mess; he is lots of fun!
Jack: I want to be a super hero instead.
Me: Super heroes are boring; remember how soft and comfy your Cat In The Hat costume is?
Jack: Remember when I was a devil for Halloween? That was fun!
Me: Yes, it was fun, but you have been there done that.
Jack: Okay, I guess I will just be The Cat In The Hat.

That is what I thought! He is going to be The Cat In The Hat; there is no turning back now! I have already spent a good chunk of money on fabric, hours making the costume by hand and have gotten the kids pictures taken in their costumes. He will be The Cat In The Hat and he will like it. Scratch that, he will love it!

No comments: