Thursday, May 17, 2007

School's Out For Summer

Today was Jack's last day of school. Apparently they talked about their summer plans at school today.
Jack: Where are we going for our summer vacation?
Me: We will have to talk to daddy about taking some time off work.
Jack: Where should we go?
Me: Maybe we could go to San Antonio
Jack: What do you do in San Antonio?
Me: Sea World, Six Flags, the river walk, there are a lot of things to do
Jack: Do they have zip lines?
Me: I don't think so
Jack: I want to go to the place in my magazine that has zip lines
Me: Costa Rica?
Jack: Yeah, that's it!
Me: If daddy and I get to go to Costa Rica, you aren't coming
Jack: Why not?
Me: You are too little to do zip lines
Jack: Says who?
Me: Says me
Jack: Well that isn't fun or fair!
Me: Sorry buddy
Jack: I guess we can go to Santonio then

No comments: