Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Most Enthusiastic

Jack was named the most enthusiastic monkey at awards day. His teacher said that she loved his jokes. I am not sure if he tells them different jokes than I hear or if the teachers just have a lame sense of humor. Jack keeps showing me his award and telling me that it says, "Jack tells the funniest jokes".

The bluebonnets are gone and Jack is convinced that they have been replace with purple bonnets. It took me a while to understand what he was talking about until we passed a giant field of them.
Jack: Look mom, there they are
Me: What
Jack: The purple bonnets
Me: Where
Jack: Right there, the things with the pokey things on their leaves, daddy says they are weeds
Me: You mean the thistles?
Jack: No, they are purple bonnets, just like the bluebonnets that Elsie and I ran through
Me: Okay, you're the boss; we'll call them purple bonnets

No comments: