Sunday, May 6, 2007

Going, Going, Gone

Yesterday was the MOPS art auction. I would say the best part about it was sitting around the kitchen table afterwards drinking wine with Trisha and Travis and bitching about the rest of the group. I was horribly disappointed with the turnout. Of our 54 members only 15-20 came and only three (including myself) brought anyone from outside the group like I requested. I am so tired of people complaining about our dues, yet they aren't willing to do anything about it. As usual, a very small percentage of our group put a lot of work into our fundraiser while the remainder sat back and relaxed. Fortunately, we had some big spenders in our small group and we made some money. I feel bad that my uncle worked so hard for so little, I am going to have to owe him big!

No comments: