Monday, May 14, 2007

Bestest Monkey

Tomorrow is "Monkey Class Award Day" for preschool. I am under the impression that every kid will get an award. We are supposed to "dress up and make it special". Before Jack went to bed I asked him a few questions about the awards ceremony.
Me: Are you excited about Monkey Class Award Day?
Jack: What?
Me: Do you think you will get an award tomorrow?
Jack: No
Me: You don't think that you do anything the best in your class?
Jack: No
Me: There isn't anything that makes you different? Are you the funniest? The smartest?
Jack: Well, I am the bestest singer
The best singer? Are you kidding me? Travis and I don't sing, how could you possibly be the bestest singer? I just started singing in church in the last couple years. I even mouthed the words when I sung in the church youth choir!

No comments: