Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Bring Out The Gimp"

"But the Gimp's sleeping."
"Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?"
I really didn't care for Pulp Fiction; actually I disliked it so much the first time that Travis and I walked out of the theater. But, that isn't the point I am trying to make.

Trisha and I took the kids for a walk this morning and I was so gimpy it was embarrassing. My leg started tripping less than half way through and got so bad by the end that I was just glad that I could use the stroller like a walker. I just hate this MS; it is really pissing me off!!! A special thank you to Trisha for putting up with me.

Ben is in a mood today. He really hasn't stopped fussing at me since he woke up this morning. The poor little dude is trying to tell me something and I am just not getting it! I can't wait until he is old enough to feel guilty for treating me crappy on days that I am gimpy!

No comments: