Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Me

Okay, so this is a new one for me since I am a relatively new blogger. My buddy Anne roped me into this, so here we go...
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) The Life & Times of a First Time Stay at Home Mom
2) Mom of 2 and Wife of 1
3) BlondeMomBlog
4) Bun in the Oven
5) Happily Shoveling Water with a Pitchfork

Next select five people to tag:
Over My Head, Rainy Day in May
Okay, I can't tag five people because I don't know many bloggers.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was graduating from college, working full time and planning a wedding. Most importantly, ten years ago on June 14th Travis and I were married and the rest is history!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago I was finally coming out of the fog of having infant twins.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1). Pretzels
2). Rice cakes
3). Shrimp with cocktail sauce
4). Strawberries
5). Jack's candy, preferably chocolate (if I am premenstrual)

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1). It’s A Great Day To Be Alive - Travis Tritt
2). Batter Up - Nelly
3). We Shall Be Free - Garth Brooks
4). Wonderland - John Mayer
5). Every Beatles song

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1). Give a bundle to the National MS society
2). Fund the 529 plans
3). Build a new house with a pool
4). Travel more
5). Stop worrying about money

Five bad habits:
1). Eating
2). Skipping exercise
3). Speeding
4). Laying in the sun
5). I never apologize

Five things you like doing:
1). Traveling
2). Crafts
3). Hanging with friends and family
4). Reading (not that I have read a book in a long time!)
5). Photography

Five things you would never wear again:
1). Glasses (sunglasses okay, glasses for seeing not okay)
2). Tie (remember when that was popular in the 80's)
3). Suspenders (the 80's weren't good to me)
4). More than one pair of earrings at a time
5). Oversized Flannel Shirts (see comments from #2 and #3)

Five favorite toys:
1). Thomas Wooden Railway
2). Arts & Crafts
3). Fisher Price Digital Camera
4). Games
5). Books

No comments: