Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Today Is A New Day

I have resolved to make today better than yesterday. It would be hard to be worse. The kids continued to become more and more awful as the day went on. I am not going to itemize everything they did because I realized that is sounded really petty as I was reliving it for Travis. Each of the things they did in and of themselves wasn't so bad, but doing them all in one day is enough to put a mommy over the edge! While I was at Walmart yesterday I purchased a bribe for Jack to be good today. He has been wanting a scuba mask and snorkel so it is now on top of the refrigerator waiting for him to be good for a whole day. We have playgroup today and Jack has an ENT appointment so we will get out of the house a couple times. As I was typing this Ben threw his entire breakfast plate on the floor and is now crying at my leg. I think I will take two Zolofts today, just for good measure!

No comments: