Monday, June 4, 2007

Pee, Pee In The Pot-ty

Lauren came to me right after I had changed her diaper to tell me "potty". I quickly ushered her to the potty that was not in use, but I was too late. She had just peed in her diaper, but I put her on the potty anyway. She was able to squeeze an additional drop or two into the potty. She was so proud AND she got to pick a prize. Before Jack was old enough to know there were toys in Happy Meals and cereal I saved everything. I now have a basket of crappy toys that I used for potty training Jack and I will use to potty train Ben and Lauren. Lauren picked a spoon that lights up like a lightsabor. She ran through the house laughing and singing potty, potty, potty as both of her brothers chased her down hoping to get a glimpse of her potty prize.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great! And she's not even 2 yet!!! You may have it easy with her - congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

I love your idea of keeping their happy meal toys *very clever*. I'm gonna have to start doing that with mine...although I think we are years away from potty training!