Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Can WD40 And Duct Tape Fix Birds?

I grew up with a father that was convinced you could fix anything with WD40 or duct tape. I remember my dad calling me in from playing so he could squirt a little of the liquid squeak relief on the annoying toy of the moment. I have this bird that is hanging out on my back patio that sounds like a squeaking swing. I am not much of a bird lover, I am sure my grandma could tell me the type of bird based on my description of it's chirp. I am now becoming a bird hater this thing is so irritating. If I had some WD40 I would squirt it in his little beak to stop the squeaking. I am sure if the WD40 didn't fix it, a little duct tape over his beak would! I thought it was just getting on my nerves but this morning I found Lauren peering out the window chanting noisy doggy, noisy doggy over and over. She thinks all animals are dogs. I correct her every time, but she just hasn't gotten it.

No comments: