Friday, July 6, 2007

Where's The Vodka?

Ben and Lauren have been perfecting their streaking act. In the morning while they are still in their PJs they love to pull their shorts off and run through the house. Today it happened to work in my benefit. I ran out of milk in the main fridge and since the babies were crying at my feet begging I quickly went to the 'extra' fridge to get another gallon of milk. I swung the door open and out came a full bottle of cranberry juice. It broke open as it hit the tile floor. I couldn't help but utter a few choice words. As I grabbed towels to clean up the horrendous mess Ben and Lauren came to check out the scene. When they hit the cranberry juice they both slipped and fell on their asses in the juice. They sat in the juice and cried. I don't blame them I wanted to cry too! Before I reacted, I turned back around, took a couple deep breaths, then laughed about my good fortune...at least they weren't wearing any bottoms and I didn't have any vodka mixed into the cranberry juice yet!

No comments: