Thursday, July 26, 2007

Killer Kitty And Fat Cats

I saw a couple of the strangest stories on Good Mourning America this morning. The first is the killer kitty at the nursing home. This cat doesn't 'socialize' with the residents until they are going to die in the next 4 to 12 hours. This isn't just a fluke; it has been documented at least 25 times. I can just picture the poor unsuspecting old people playing cards with their friends as the cat walks in "Oh shit Ethel, here comes that damn cat, don't make eye contact!"

Did you hear about the study that says if you have fat friends and family you are more likely to become fat. In the past I haven't been really picky about the size of my friends, but from this point forward I am going to have new friend applicants put their weight on their resume. And, to any of my friends and family (particularly those of you that attend the infamous 'Heavy Weight Picnic') that may have put on a few pounds, you are on notice! I now realize that my recent weight gain is not my fault!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wish my cat could give me fair warning when the day was going to be full of naughty children and crappy diapers! What good would it do though - I can't call in sick :)