Friday, July 13, 2007

Hairy Situation

From the game room upstairs where the kids watch cartoons and play with their train table.

Lauren: (crying) Mama!
Jack: I am so sorry Lauren! Sorry, sorry, sorry!
Lauren: (crying louder) Ouch!
Jack: (sounding frantic) Please don't tell mommy!
Lauren: (still crying) Help!
Jack: (even more frantic) I will help you, hold still...I think I am going to need a little help...

As I started up the stairs Jack was coming down.

Me: What's going on Jack?
Jack: I did a little accident.
Me: What?
Jack: An accident to Lauren, are you mad?
Me: No, what kind of accident.
Jack: Come with me, you'll see.
Me: What do you mean?
Jack: The accident is in her hair. I tried to fix it, but it just got worser.

All I could think is that Jack had another hair cutting incident. When I found Lauren I found the electric Salty train stuck in her hair. This is the aftermath.

No comments: