Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Look Mom, No Cavities!

I took all three kids to the dentist today and I am officially tired! Luckily, we went to a pediatric dentist so they weren't too freaked out when I brought my three Tasmanian Devils into the office. The second we arrived the kids went after all of the toys in the waiting room. It wasn't long before the kids started fighting over them. They got us in right away, Jack went first, and he was so big and did a fabulous job opening his mouth nice and wide. Meanwhile, Ben was pushing every button possible and Lauren was attempting to climb up in the chair with Jack. The dentist was a pro at checking little kids teeth. He and I sat on chairs with our knees touching and the kids lay on my lap with their heads on the dentist’s knees. Poor Benny is getting four teeth right now and Lauren just finished getting four, which will explain Ben’s poor attitude right now, and the low-grade temperature Lauren had last week. He checked everyone for cavities and they all look great! When we went to leave it was pouring down rain. Under my breath I said "oh great, there is nothing better than buckling three kids in the rain". The dentist actually followed me out and buckled Lauren into her seat. We are officially customers for life, or at least the next 16 years!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, I'd say your dentist won the greatest guy of the day award yesterday! Pediatric dentists are the best though. When I took Julia in the spring she left wanting to be a dentist when she grows up!