Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lauren Hit The Lotto


Today while I was at the doctor I ran into a friend (who was also sitting out her sentence in the waiting room) who asked what size shoe Lauren wore. I said "5 or 5 1/2", she offered me all of her daughter's old shoes. Being the cheap ass that I am I jumped on the opportunity. She brought them over this afternoon. Lauren has hit the lotto. She had to try on every pair and walk around in them one at a time. She is still putting them on and demanding Ben, Jack and I to look at her feet. Poor Benny wanted to try on the hot pink tennis shoes so bad. The new shoes I just bought her at Target this morning are going back!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Score! I'm sure your professional purchasing hubby is proud as well. I know mine would be :) All the shoes look brand-new too!

Michelle said...

Isn't it great that we can start fostering our daughters' shoe fetishes so early in life. And you got to do it for free!