Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Forever Young?

The last time I quoted Oprah my husband told me that I would be better off dialing the phone (for work) than watching television. But, once again I am going to respectfully disagree! Today I turned on Oprah to find a show on the new Dove campaign and rejoicing in your age. It was perfect timing, as I will be celebrating my 32nd birthday tomorrow. I was totally motivated by these beautiful young looking women. The tip these women gave over and over was to find what you love and do it. I am on the hunt for something to make me young again. I went back to Pilates today after a 10-day hiatus and realized how much I missed it and at the end of the month I will be starting a photography class with a friend...perhaps these are the answers. It is official, all of those people that say your kids keep you young are wrong! I love my kids more than anything, but I will state for the record, they are aging me NOT keeping me young!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree...kids do age you...I feel very 'old' compared to my friends that don't have kids. Dang. I know what I love to do, the kids just won't let me do them!!!