Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mission Accomplished!


As I was clutching the arms of the dentist chair with pliers on my first wisdom tooth I looked into the dentist's eyes to see an intense look of concentration as he braced himself against the chair and the counter behind him. It is then that I realized this is why most people choose to be put under. The tooth coming out sounded like a bent nail being pulled out of a stubborn 2x4. I am pretty sure I heard the dentist grunting as he pulled! Luckily the second two came out much easier! This may be the Hydrocodone talking, but I intend to go to photography class. For those of you in the area, don't worry I haven't been driving. Trisha picked Jack up from school and Anne is driving to photography class!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kelli, reading your post made me want to pass out. That picture is too much too! I have NO idea how you did that. And I can't believe you were feeling human by the end of the night!!! Kudos to you!