Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wise?

This summer when I was at the dentist he said that I needed to have my wisdom teeth removed. My teeth aren't impacted or anything so the dentist said he could just pull them in the office without any pain medicine. At the time it seemed like a fine idea and I scheduled it for when Jack was in school. It seemed like it wouldn't happen since it was so far off. Well, now today is the day and I am beginning to think this wasn't a wise idea (aren't I punny?). It seems that everyone has a horror story about having his or her wisdom teeth removed. It is worse than hearing people's birth story! I am having my teeth yanked at 10:30am and still plan to pick Jack up at school at 2pm and go to my first photography class at 6:30pm. Am I expecting too much? I hope not!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck! I think I posted my wisdom tooth horror story.....and you will officially be Super Woman if you can pick Jack up at school & get to photography class!!!

Unknown said...

Yeeoouch. I'm glad I got my 4 out when I was still in high school...I couldn't take care of myself much less kids too! I ate nothing but pudding, ice cream, soup and yogurt for weeks afterwards.