Friday, September 7, 2007

What's Up Dog?

What is a bigger spectacle than shopping with 2-year-old twins? Shopping with 2-year-old twins and a barking kid in a puppy mask. Yesterday we had to run a few errands. Our first stop was Michael’s where Jack found a puppy mask that he fell in love with. I had an extra 40% off coupon and told him that if he wanted to take the mask home with him he could use my coupon and pay me back 10 quarters when we got home. He was thrilled with the opportunity and handed the mask, coupon and money to the checkout lady with pride. I wasn't thinking about the remainder of my errands when I said he could buy the mask. Jack went through Linens N Things and Walmart barking with his mask on. I had to ask him a few times to bark in his inside voice and deal with the stares from other shoppers, but I think it was actually easier to shop with a dog than a 4-year-old!

No comments: