Friday, August 22, 2008

Zoo Babies

My sister and I took the kids to the zoo this morning. We went in the 'cool' part of the day, but my kids' hair was wet after an hour and a half.

Hineys times six...



Gator gazing...


I love getting together with my sister and nephew; we try to do it every week. Some weeks don't work out due to sick kids or other engagements, but I love that my kids get to spend time with them. I don't mind the drive I just hate other drivers! It seems there is always some snafu along the way. I curse the rubberneckers until I become one. After driving with my foot on the break going 5 mph for mile after mile by the time I get to the wreck and have open road in front of me I feel as though I have earned the right to take a look. It is a vicious circle, everyone takes their turn rubbernecking creating a back up that can go on for miles on a Friday afternoon in a metro this size.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OH MY! Look at how long Lauren's hair is!!! She's getting so big!

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE the hineys pic!