Monday, August 11, 2008

Scooby Birthday Bash

The Scooby Doo birthday party came off without a hitch. It was really hot so the kids didn't stay outside the whole time, but they did have lots of fun running through the Scooby sprinkler until someone got to rough and popped it. My first experience with the butter cream transfer for the Scooby cake was a success. My girlfriend Trisha supervised and even stepped in a little when I got too nervous! Maybe next time I can do it all myself...

And, it even tasted good. If you don't believe me, ask Benny!

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE cake! yay for a sucessful party..more pics!!

that pic of Ben is hilarious! i love me a cake covered kiddo!

Lisa said...

Yay for a great birthday party - love the cake too!

Jaina said...

Sounds like it was a great party, I'm sorry to hear the sprinkler popped. That cake looks mouth watering.