Thursday, August 21, 2008

Winner, Winner, Tuna Dinner

Why is it that when I spend hours on dinner I am the only one who thinks it is wonderful and when I whip up Tuna Helper my entire family raves? My mom rarely made tuna casserole when I was young, but I hated when she did. Ben actually ate dinner and I had the following conversation with Jack.

Jack: So, what is the secret to making this dinner?
Me: Ummm...noodles from the box, sauce mix from the box, water, milk and two cans of tuna. The recipe only calls for one can.
Jack: Oh, so the secret is two cans of tuna!
Me: I guess you could say that.
Jack: I think my kids are going to love this recipe someday!

2 comments:

Crystal D said...

I love that Jack refers to his future family.

Mamarazzi said...

HILARIOUS!! isn't that always the way it goes?!