Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eddie Haskell

Jack is a boy after my own heart. He loves to go out to eat. If you can't go out to eat, take out is the next best option. It isn't that we won't eat at home we just love eating out. Yesterday as I planned for the kids to spend time at my aunt's house while I was at the doctor I asked...

Me: Do you want me to pack lunch in your lunchbox to eat at Aunt Kathy's or would you rather me stop and pick something up between my appointments and bring it to you?

Jack: Oh mom, I don't want you to work too hard, why don't you just pick something up?

What an ass-kisser! This kid knows how to work it. He is going to be a force to be reckoned with when he is a teenager!

2 comments:

Jaina said...

But it was so cleverly disguised as a sweet, thoughtful comment.

Mamarazzi said...

hilarious kid...oh how i heart him! it is going to be fun watching this one grow up!