Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big Foot Lives!

Jack: You look pretty! Where are you going?
Me: I am going to a Girls Night Out with Ms. Trisha.
Jack: Where is it at?
Me: Remember that place where we painted the ornaments at Christmas time? The Joy of Pottery.
Jack: What are you going to paint?
Me: I don't know, do you have any ideas?
Jack: Well, if you can find a big enough plate you should you make your footprint into a Christmas tree like I did.

Okay, I know I have big feet, but I am not a Sasquatch. Size 10 is becoming more and more prevalent! AND, my foot would have fit on the platter he did, just the other direction!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

funny kid, as always!

i clicked on over to take a peek at that platter...DARLING!!

Jaina said...

Oooh, I need to see if we have one of those places around here.