Friday, June 6, 2008

Ode To Summer

I once heard a woman speak that said once you have three kids more doesn't really make a difference in your life. She was right! I am watching my nephew for the weekend and I had my friend Trisha's son for the morning. It actually felt easier than just having my own kids. My kids knew that they needed to behave better because we had extra kids. They had more choices of who to play with. The morning went really smoothly. We played outside and had a great time. Maybe I would be more efficient if I had a few more kids?









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a chill pill. The last thing you need is more kids. EVERYDAY!!!

Lisa said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Maybe you should try & be Kate from Jon & Kate plus 8 - Kelli & Travis plus 8????

Jaina said...

Haha, looks like they had a blast! I've always said that watching my two brothers and their two best friends is SO much easier than watching just two at a time. They entertain themselves and pretty much ignore me.