Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dino Deco

We pulled up next to a semi-oxidized red '80s Corvette complete with fuzzy dice on the rearview mirror and a middle-aged man wearing gold chains.

Me: (under my breath) nice dice dude.
Jack: What dice?
Me: Check out the fuzzy dice in that Corvette's window.
Jack: What are they for?
Me: Decoration I guess.
Jack: What other kinds of decorations are there?
Me: I don't know.
Jack: When I get older and have a Corvette, I want to have a dinosaur window decoration.

The kid has style! Not good style, but it is a style...

3 comments:

Crystal D said...

Kelli you could write a book called "Conversations with Jack." I love these little dialogs with him. He is such a little character.

Mamarazzi said...

seriously Jack is hilarious...i agree with Crystal D....get that book put together!

Jaina said...

Dinosaurs rock! He's got the right idea.