Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't Go!

Jack: Mom, why are you squeezing me so tight?
Me: Because I love you and I don't want you to get up.
Jack: Well I am going to have to leave some time.
Me: What? You can't leave!
Jack: Yes, I am going to live in my own house someday.
Me: When are you going to do that?
Jack: Hmmm...When I turn 14.
Me: You can't leave when you are 14!
Jack: Can I drive when I am 14?
Me: Nope.
Jack: Can I drive when I am 800?
Me: I guess, if you age well.
Jack: Okay, I will live with you until I am 800 years old.
Me: Sounds good to me!
Jack: Actually I think I will stay until I am 815 years old. That will be better because it is longer, right?
Me: You better believe it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your stories from Jack are just priceless. They are going to be one of your greatest treasures when he's 14....or 815!

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE IT!!

that little Jack is awesome!

Jaina said...

Get that in writing...