Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ahhh...

I didn't go to the gym today. Not even once.

The laundry is all done AND put away.

The kitchen is clean and the floor is no longer sticky.

Everyone has clean sheets. You understand that this is no easy task if you have ever changed sheets on a bunk bed!

The kids’ rooms are clean. (For the moment)

I made and took about a million calls for our property management business. We are trying to get two closed and one rented. I am not done, but I am feeling like I am getting a handle on it.

AND, we still had time for some summer fun. We met our playgroup at the local splash pad for a picnic lunch and we are going to try a new restaurant with friends tonight.

I feel a little more in control today. In control, but chubby. Tomorrow I need to get to the gym and maintain the order in the house...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs the gym?? You must have made about 5 miles up and down stairs and around the house.

Jaina said...

Sometimes you need a breather...and best of luck tomorrow! I need to follow your example and start being more active.