Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Damn!

I dropped Jack off at Vacation Bible Camp at 9am, ran to the gym to pick up my cell phone which had been MIA for nearly 48 hours, picked up some pictures at The Picture People, returned some pillows at Linen N Things, picked up a prescription and $100 worth of shit at Target then headed back to church to pick up Jack. Those 3 hours go so fast! I had promised Jack that I would buy him a CD of the songs they are singing, but I didn't have any cash. I checked my newly found cell phone and decided if I step on it I can get some cash, buy the CD and pick up Jack on time. If it weren't for that pesky policeman that pulled me over I would have succeeded!

On an even shittier (literally) note, I think Ben and Roto Virus. My friend and her kids have had the same thing and she mentioned that their doctor said Roto was going around. Now that she mentions it, I am sure that is the problem. I just hope it has run it's course and Jack hasn't gotten it by the time we leave for NE on Saturday!

1 comment:

Jaina said...

What is it with people getting sick over the summer? It's just absolutely no fun!