Friday, June 13, 2008

Picture This

So my mom has been busting my hump for some time now about not having a current picture of my kids. We have had them taken, but it seems that there is always someone that is not cooperating. I told her that I was going to get their picture taken for Ben and Lauren's 3rd birthday. I had planned to get the pictures done before we head to Nebraska at the end of the month. So far it is looking like I will be letting my mommy down. Ben got a bug bite at the gym last week; just as the welt was starting to go down he scratched his own face. He is still cute as can be, but he is not currently photo worthy.

2 comments:

Jaina said...

Aww, poor guy. I hope he gets better soon!

Mamarazzi said...

photoworthy...HILARIOUS!

i can totally relate i have never quite been photo worthy myself, still cute, but yeah..do not take my picture!

LOL