Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday Bashing

My friend's little girl started telling people that they weren't going to be invited to her birthday party when she got mad at them. Ben and Lauren have picked up on this ultimatum. When they start it makes me laugh at the irony.

Lauren: Benny's tupid!
Ben: NO I'M NOT!
Lauren: Yes you is!
Ben: You aren't coming to my birthday.
Lauren: YES I ARE!
Ben: No you aren't.
Lauren: You aren't coming to my birthday.
Ben: I don't want to come to your birthday!
Lauren: Yes you do!
Ben: No, I don't!

Should I tell them the bad news? The two of them are going to have joint parties for as long as I can make it work! Last year they had a Dora and Diego party, this year they are doing Scooby Doo and next year they are using their brother's left over fire station party. I know there is going to be a time that Lauren wants a Libby Lu party and Ben wants a super hero party, but until then if they don't go to each other's birthday they will be missing their own party!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

hilarious!!

Jaina said...

They are just too cute.