Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Gotta Be The Shoes!

What is it about these shoes...

that would make a 2 1/2 year old react like this?

I couldn't figure it out either so I let her take them off and put something else on. I wasn't about to give up on these shoes especially because I had already taken the tags off so I just put them on the shoe rack. Sure enough, if it is Lauren's idea to wear them she loves the shoes. Unfortunately, she is toying with me; she only wants to wear them if they don't go with her outfit. Today she insisted on wearing them with a green dress over tights with purple butterflies on them.

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

oh way too funny! that little girl knows what she likes...

Crystal D said...

Oh I love love love those little shoes. Do tell where you got them!
Match smatch, it is over rated anyways.

Lisa said...

Those are really great shoes. Please do share where they came from :)

Kelli said...

I would love to say the shoes are from Neimans or Macys, but I actually got them at TARGET!