Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Bash V

Jack's birthday party was a huge success. The bounce house was great; it kept the kids occupied for the entire time! Our good friend dressed up as Spiderman and posed for pictures with the kids. I was glad that I didn't pay a Spiderman to come because the kids lost interest in him pretty quickly and went back to bouncing. Jack got another ton of plastic crap and was completely thrilled with it! The cake was fantastic thanks to Trisha! I must give credit where credit is due, these pictures were taken by my friend Anne because I haven't had time to go through mine yet. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

fun day!! that slide looks AWESOME!

Lisa said...

You are the birthday queen, Kelli! It looks like all the kiddos had a blast & Jack has yet another birthday party he'll never forget :)