Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Easter was lame. It should be a really joyous religious holiday spent with your family. The problem? Both of our families were just in town last week for Jack's birthday. My sister hangs with her in-laws. Our church has broken the last straw with us and we haven't found a new one so we didn't even go sing 'Christ The Lord Is Risen Today!’ Nothing is open so we just hung out at home. I have plenty of housework that I could have done, I just wasn't in the mood. I was a lump. I hid Easter eggs for the kids and I think they had a good time, but this certainly isn't going to be one of those holidays they remember forever.

Our biggest excitement today was bath time. We had nothing to do so we let the kids play for a long time. They had tons of fun pouring water on each other. There was water everywhere, but they had a good time! It won't be long before they don't all fit in the tub together.

2 comments:

Crystal D said...

Happy Easter Kelli. Sorry it was such a bummer. At least there was a fun bath time!

Lisa said...

Happy Easter! We had a similar day - Goosey had a fever, Hubby has the cough/cold/crap...I feel like crap too.....AUGH!!! We watched a lot of basketball & Goosey got Enchanted from the Bunny, so we watched that too....

Cute picture of all the kiddos in the tub together!