Monday, March 3, 2008

Winter In March?


It's snowing. It's March. It's Texas. What?

What's worse? I have a bounce house reserved and we are expecting 25 five year olds for an OUTSIDE birthday party in less than two weeks. Yikes! What do I do if we have weather like this? I need to start coming up with a plan B. Last year we had pizza in the park after Jack's birthday party at the fire station. The year before Jack had his birthday party outside with pony rides. Both years the weather was beautiful, sunny and in the mid 70s. Is it too much to expect God to give me the weather I have come to expect for Jack's birthday?

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

oh poor you! THIS is why i live in a part of California that does not get snow...its close enough to visit...but far enough away that it doesn't ruin plans.