Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meme Motivation

I was in search of blogging motivation and came across a meme I have yet to do, so here we go.

Name one thing you do everyday:

I say "Stop climbing on my furniture!" at least a million times a day.

Name 2 things you wish you could learn:

1. I would love to learn how to play the piano. Growing up people would always comment on how great my long fingers would be for playing the piano. Looking back, I think that was just people's way of pointing out how freakishly long my fingers are.

2. I would like to learn to write pretty. My handwriting is horrible. I am afraid when Jack gets to school his teachers will think he forged notes I wrote!

Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:

1. Summer. I love everything about summer. The lake cabin, swim team, hanging out at the pool, lifeguarding, hide and seek/kick the can until the street lights come on, etc.
2. Big Wheels, Cabbage Patch Dolls, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake. Yes, I am a child of the 80's!
3. Footie Pajamas. I don't know why.

Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:

1. Brownie bite blizzard from Dairy Queen, though I probably ate enough of them to last a lifetime during my pregnancy with Jack. Have I mentioned I gained 87 pounds when I was pregnant with him?

2. Pepperjacks. This is on of my favorite lunch spots in Nebraska. I don't get to eat there often for obvious reasons.

3. Runza. See #2.

4. Pizza. Not on my diet.

Name 5 things/people that make you feel good:

1. Benny's laugh.
2. Lauren's hugs.
3. The funny things Jack says.
4. Being in Travis' arms and feeling completely safe.
5. Drinking wine with my friends!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ditto on Runza. How I love Runza!!! I love their onion rings too. When I was prego with the Goose I would crave Runza, and it would make me horribly sick afterwards, but it was always SO worth it. When we're home in March I'll have an extra Runza for you :)

Kat said...

I love that meme. That was a fun one. Thanks!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i'm glad you did that one! it was fun to read!
hope you are having a great day!