Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Want The Real Batman!

I have recreated a Chinese sweatshop in my kitchen. I have been sewing capes like a mad woman since Saturday! I have a one-person assembly line going here! I am officially done with the boy capes and I am working on cutting out the girl capes. I now have the problem of finding Batman. Jack wants Batman to come to the party and jump in the bounce house with he and his friends. I was on the phone with my mom telling her that I think I will just rent a costume and find someone to wear it to the party. I didn't realize Jack was overhearing my conversation, damn this new TV rule he is always by my side! He piped up and said, "No mom, I want the real Batman, not just a costume". Okay, now what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

call Six Flags - I have a pic of Jack with Batman

Crystal D said...

Wow, the real batman! Now that is serious, LOL. Put up a picture of the capes, I want to see your hard work.

suchsimplepleasures said...

hire a guy to come dressed as batman. he won't know the difference. i did that for my oldest son's 3rd birthday party...all the kids ran in fear! they were so freaked out because they thought he was the real batman!!
i think your cape idea rules!!! i need to make my youngest, some capes...but, i have no clue how, aside from tying blankets around his neck!

Kat said...

Oh crap. Time to call Michael Keaton and ask if he can still fit into the costume. Bummer.
Such a good momma, making everyone capes.