Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mission Accomplished

I decided that I wasn't going to buy Easter outfits for the kids this year since we don't have any major plans. We aren't going back to Nebraska and my sister will be with her in-laws. But, then I was surfing around on the internet yesterday and found the cutest dress on target.com. I could have just ordered it online, but it said it would take 2-6 weeks to arrive. So, I went on a quest. I stopped by the closest Target to us yesterday and they didn't have the dress. I decided that rather than drag all three kids in to Target after Target I would complete my quest today while Jack was in school. Ben, Lauren and I set off to find the dress right after we dropped Jack off at school. The first couple Targets went okay, but by the time we had been in and out three times Ben was losing patients. When I found the dress in the fourth store I stopped close to the Easter bonnet rack to try the dress on Lauren. While I was dressing Lauren, Ben became interested in a cute little white bonnet with a giant pink flower. He had the hat on his head and flipped out when I tried to take it off. So why bother, if he wants to wear the bonnet while I go through Target, so be it! Three hours and four Targets later I have the dress in hand!! I am now on a quest to find coordinating dress shirts for the boys. I found a couple blue ones, they aren't perfect, and so I will continue to look. This may be mission impossible!

No comments: