Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's All About Mommy!

I have trained my boy well! Last night I over heard Travis and Jack talking while Trav was changing his clothes after work last night. They were looking out our bedroom window and talking about the yard.

Travis: The yard sure looks good.
Jack: It sure does.
Travis: It is all because you helped plant the flowers.
Jack: No, it is all about mommy!

That's my boy! Now, if I could just get him to convince all of these 'Christian' women in MOPS of that! Yes, the MOPS drama continues. It seems as though I have spent at least an hour on the phone with one member or another venting her concerns. If everyone would just lighten up a little and assume nobody is trying to hurt anyone’s feelings life would be better. This is something I learned from my dad a long time ago. If you let someone hurt your feelings, you are only hurting yourself.

Speaking of things I have gotten from my dad; Lauren is just like my dad when she gets hurt. She yells OUCH at the top of her lungs if you accidentally brush her while you are walking past. God forbid if you actually scratch her or she falls down. It is awful when her and Ben are fighting, I wonder if the neighbors can hear. My dad is known for yelling when he gets hurt, even if it isn't that bad. The good news is Lauren isn't yelling swear words like my dad does...yet!

Ben was so cute this morning. As I was spiking Jack's hair for school, he was standing right next to him very patiently. When I finished with Jack, Ben frantically patted his head until I spiked his hair too. Ben is becoming such a big boy!

No comments: