Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year


Yes, we are wild and crazy! Our New Year's Eve celebration included poppers with the kids then a spaghetti dinner complete with our family favorite, crescent rolls! Lauren is sick again and I seem to have gotten a touch of it too. I am not sure if I have just hit a run of bad luck or if I am getting sick more often because of the Tysabri. So, we plopped down on the couch and turned on the boob tube. We stumbled upon Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC. These crazy people have 6-year-old twins and 3-year-old sextuplets and they made a conscious choice to drive 19 hours with eight children to Disney World. They wore earplugs in the van, I am doing that next time we take the kids to Nebraska! At first I thought that Kate was Wonder Woman, then I realized they had recruited four other adults to help them in the park. Their adult to child ratio was actually lower than ours will be when we take our kids to Disney. I can't wait to take our kids; we just need Lauren to grow!

So, who made a resolution this year? I am going to stick with my old stand by resolution and resolve to take off the extra pounds I packed on over Christmas. So, here we go again...operation focus! What is your resolution?

2 comments:

Crystal D said...

Happy New Year Kelli!
Yes, I am having the same kind of exciting celebration as you (from my couch). I love Jon and Kate. I love watching the mayhem and how she is always trying to control it.
I hope 2008 brings lots of love and happiness for your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! I'd tell you about my resolutions, but I'm planning to blog about them later today, so I'll let you read about them on my blog. Hope you and the little one feel better, and I wish you the best for 2008!!