Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shout Out!

I had my first Tysabri infusion today. All went well, I am feeling good. I am a little tired, but it could be because I got up at 4:30am to take care of sick kids, or it could be the Benadryl they gave me before I left or it could be the nearly 3 hour rush hour drive I had on the way home. Seeing all of the other MS patients reminded me how lucky I am. I am in great shape and hopefully this new medicine will keep me this way long enough to find a cure! My girlfriends deserve a giant shout out! Ben and Lauren were sick, but Trisha still took care of them without reservation. Anne picked Jack up at school and had him for 5 hours. My friends rock, I am the luckiest girl in the world!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad the procedure went well for you, Kelli! And yes, you are blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Loved Jack's picture - he looks just like Travis!!!

Mamarazzi said...

friends make life soooo much easier don't they! you sound truly blessed to be sourrounded by wonderful ones.

i am glad your procedure went well!!

SWC said...

Hope you're feeling well! Thinking of you.

suchsimplepleasures said...

so glad the procedure worked out for you! yay!!!
but...have a happy and healthy holiday!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great positive attitude you have! Stay healthy. I'm so glad things went well for you!!

suchsimplepleasures said...

hey...if you are feeling up to it, i have a tag for you, over on my blog! don't worry about it, though, if you don't feel well!
hope all is going great and have a terrific weekend!