Friday, November 30, 2007

Picture Me

Lisa at Life With Our Little Ladies tagged me for this photo Meme. It is a nice change of pace from 7 random things, so here we go!

1. Age at next birthday.



2. Place I would like to travel.



3. Favorite place.



4. Favorite food.



5. Favorite animal.



6. Favorite color.



7. Town I was born.



8. Name of past pet.



9. Name of past love. ('Brent' geese)



10. My first name.



11. Bad habit I have.



12. First job.



13. Grandmother's name.



14. College major.



This was kind of fun! I am now tagging I Don't Want A Title, Such Simple Pleasures and The Vasquez 3. Here are the rules: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results.

7 comments:

Crystal D said...

I did this meme too. This is a really fun one to see what pictures people picked. I almost used the same picture for my age. My first job was the same as yours too.

Lisa said...

Very fun!
Where is that you want to travel???

Kelli said...

I want to travel to Ireland

SWC said...

I love this! I will definitely try to get this done. I'm a little nervous about how to do it but I'm up to the challenge. Love your "bad habit" picture. hehe

Mamarazzi said...

i have been a little outta the blogsphere and i am just not catching up...i am glad i saw this!! i am all over it ASAP!

HUGS and thanks for the tag!

suchsimplepleasures said...

ok...i'm going to have to figure this out...i am so slow, when it comes to figuring out computers...but, i'm on it, tomorrow!
thanks for thet tag!

suchsimplepleasures said...

obviously i'm a lot slow...seeing as you tagged me, like, a million years ago!!! my bad...i've been a horrible bloggy friend...sorry!