Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Think I Have Been Drugged

I don't know if someone slipped some GHB, you know the date rape drug, in my margarita at the restaurant last night or if I accidentally swallowed an Aqua dot. I am so tired! I fell asleep on the couch well before 9 o'clock last night. When I finally gave up and went to bed, I sat down on the bed to put my pajamas on and fell asleep before I even got undressed! Today I went to get my nails done and the sleep monster had me in a headlock. I actually fell asleep as the nail tech was doing my nails. She and the rest of her Vietnamese friends sure had themselves a good laugh when she nicked me with her Dremel tool and I jumped a mile! I always wonder if they are talking about me when they are speaking amongst themselves in their native tongue, but I am sure they were talking about me today! Maybe it is my sorry attempt at keeping up with two 2-year-olds or maybe it is this cough that I have had for the last 4 weeks. I don't know what it is; all I know is that my normal 9 hours of sleep a night is not cutting it!

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i feel the same way today. my daughter was invited to a friend for a playdate and i know i have 4 good hours that i can get a nap in but i am blogg surfing instead hoping to stay awake long enough to REALLY be tired for bedtime and get in a good 9 hours of much needed rest!!

i think it is the time change goofing me up...grr dark at 5pm...yuck!

Crystal D said...

"swallowed an aqua dot" I love it.
Sounds like you need a Tylenol PM and a soft place to land.

Lisa said...

Hmmm....could the stork be coming to visit Travis & Kelli?

Lisa said...

any news to share???